Ad hoc driving
I am very unwell and cannot walk far at all. Before the pandemic I relied on taxis to get around, but because of the pandemic and the fact that I am high risk for Covid, I would not want to use taxis at the moment. I have therefore not been able to go anywhere since March, and could really do with having a change of scene sometimes!!
I am looking for someone who would be able to do ad hoc driving to give me a change of scene and some fresh air - e.g. driving to the beach - and also possibly to take me to medical appointments. I realize it might be hard to find someone who meets the criteria below, but thought it would be worth putting out an advert!
I am looking for a driver who:
- does not have an occupation (work or study) that brings them into contact with lots of people
- does not use public transport
- does not go into shops
- does not live or bubble with anyone who does the above things
- has a car that they would be willing to use for this purpose.
If you meet these criteria and would be interested in this job, I would love to hear from you! If you don't, but know someone who does, I would be super grateful if you would let them know about this advert!
In addition to paying for the hours worked, I would cover the cost of petrol.
Genders which may apply for this job – Any
Hours per week – Ad hoc
Hourly rate – £9 per hour
Area – Central Brighton, Hove
Driving licence required – Yes
Employer has pets – No
Employer is smoker – No
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.