Our family is looking for a Carer/PA to care and support our female relative, who lives in central Hove, with:
- day to day living;
- personal care;
- medication administration;
- domestic duties; and
Our relative has limited mobility and struggles to communicate verbally but has full mental capacity.
With this in mind, it is important you are able to treat our relative with dignity and respect and be:
- patient, particularly when communicating;
- fluent in English to best understand our relative’s speech; and
- friendly and chatty.
- you will be supported by our family and a team of healthcare professionals;
- as we are not a care agency, you will be guaranteed work;
- you will be paid an hourly rate between £9.50-£12; and
- while you will ideally have experience and qualifications, we shall provide any training required.
Interest from nurses welcome and a higher rate of pay would be considered.
If this position is of interest, please email so we can provide a brief application form for completion.
Genders which may apply for this job – Female
Hours per week – Flexible
Hourly rate – £9.50-£12
Area – Hove
Driving licence required – No
Employer has pets – No
Employer is smoker – No
Required care experience – Personal care
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.