Cover PA work Hollingdean
I currently employ two personal assistants for 17 hours per week, however, due to health reasons they sometimes need to take time off and I ideally need to find one-three people who would be available to provide cover on a semi-regular basis. These would be on zero hour contracts, as I do not currently have enough hours provided to me to offer anymore regular hours.
Cover would be during weekdays, monday-friday either between 9am-1pm (Mon and Fri) or 9am-12pm (Tue, wed, Thurs) and would require a person with a car ideally.
Job is in Hollingdean, working with a queer, non binary, autistic and disabled independent adult who lives with their anxious rescue dog. I have various health conditions that mean having assistance with daily living tasks is necessary and beneficial for coping with everyday life and living life to its full potential, included in this is some help with the dog and he is a nervous rescue dog who comes with his own set of needs - it’s important whoever applies is confident with anxious/reactive dogs when walking them and will listen to my instructions regarding this.
Daily tasks include:
- pet care (incl dog walking in all weathers)
- keeping the flat clean and tidy (washing up/laundry/hoovering/general tidying)
- food prep
- support with life admin
- sometimes going out to places
Pay is £9.45 p/h with statutory holiday and sick pay for hours worked. Payment will probably be next month or the month after depending how long is takes payroll to process the forms to register you.
- COVID SAFETY - ideally if you’re able to wear a mask during your shift when we’re inside (aside from taking it off to drink and for necessary things) that would be preferable, but I also understand not everyone is able to wear a mask for long periods. I also would ask that anyone who applies is being somewhat careful regarding social distancing still, or at least will be while working with me as I am vulnerable.
Genders which may apply for this job – Any
Hours per week – 3-4 hours per shift
Hourly rate – 9.45
Area – Brighton North
Driving licence required – Yes
Employer has pets – Yes
Employer is smoker – Yes
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.