Get me shipshape & sorted in my new home…
With Immediate Start….!!!
Looking to recruit an enthusiastic & supportive helper in assisting to unbox, organise & streamline my worldly belongings into my newly moved into home… with an in-residence grumpy galley cat!
Alongside offering general household support and care to a creative female based in Kemptown.
Should be reliable & able to meet regularly for sessions.
Must be an individual with a strong person-centered approach who works with initiative and flexibility to effectively respond appropriately to the impact of a fluctuating health pattern as required.
This practical and highly varied role requires a diverse skillset.
The job includes support to:
- unpack & tidy from recent house move
- general household & life tasks
- organisation of my living space
- paperwork and letter writing
- support with art & creative endeavours and potentially outdoor activities
- on occasions, accompanying me to appointments & medication collections in London
£10ph ~ 8hrs minimum a week
DBS check and references are requested.
Please email your contact details and cover letter
Genders which may apply for this job – Any
Hours per week – 8-9hrs+
Hourly rate – £10ph
Area – Brighton Central, Brighton East
Driving licence required – No
Employer has pets – Yes
Employer is smoker – No
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.