Live in Carer
We are looking for a Live-in Carer to care and support our female relative, who lives in Hove, from Friday to Monday on a weekly basis, with:
- day to day living;
- personal care;
- medication administration;
- meal preparation;
- domestic duties; and
Our relative has limited mobility and struggles to communicate verbally but full mental capacity.
With this in mind, it is important you are able to treat our relative with dignity and respect and be:
- patient, particularly when communicating;
- fluent in English to best understand our relative’s speech; and
- friendly and chatty.
- you will be supported by our family and a team of healthcare professionals;
- as we are not a care agency, you will be guaranteed work;
- you will be paid a highly competitive hourly rate of £11.50;
- while you will ideally have experience and qualifications, we shall provide any training required; and
- you will have your own bedroom with en-suite bathroom. As the home is located in central Hove, you will have access to many good shops and leisure facilities nearby.
If this position is of interest, please contact us so we can provide a brief application form for completion.
Genders which may apply for this job – Female
Hours per week – 12 hours per day
Hourly rate – £11.50
Area – Hove
Driving licence required – No
Employer has pets – No
Employer is smoker – Yes
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.