Looking for a PA, Kemptown Brighton
I am a 29 year old woman based in Kemptown, Brighton and am looking to recruit a female personal assistant for around 10hours, across 2 mornings each week (hours can be flexible) to help support me in living independently.
Experience in care is preferred but not essential. It is more important to me that I recruit someone I am able to build a positive relationship with. I am looking for a person who is:
- A good listener
- A driver with a clean driver’s license
- Able to maintain confidentiality
The job role will include:
- Support with domestic chores (such as laundry, cleaning, hoovering and changing bedsheets)
- Assistance with doing a weekly food shop
- Occasional accompaniment to appointments
- A small amount of support with personal care (assistance with mobilising after a shower and assistance with blow-drying my hair)
- Occasional support with leisure outings
I require PA support as I have Fibromyalgia, Functional Neurological Disorder and Bipolar Disorder. My interests include psychology (I am currently studying for a Social Psychology degree through The Open University), nature, crystals, plants, charity shopping, good weather and good cake. I am hoping to find a PA with similar interests to me, fun and a good sense of humour.
If you think you would be a good fit and would like to find out more please contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Genders which may apply for this job – Female
Hours per week – 10hours per week, across 2 mornings
Hourly rate – £9.75
Area – Brighton East
Driving licence required – Yes
Employer has pets – No
Employer is smoker – Yes
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.