PA needed for fun, friendly, young lady – Female applicants only
Work in care but fed up of unpaid gaps between visits? Perhaps you feel your client-base is too irregular? Or maybe you’d just like the security of regular care hours?
We’re recruiting now for the right person with the right experience to join our friendly team of carers (we call them personal assistants), supporting a young, outgoing lady in East Brighton. She has 24 hour care/support, with shifts split between days and nights.
As a member of our caring PA team, you’ll be responsible for a wide range of tasks that can vary by the day, so an amount of flexibility is required. Some of the main duties include:
• Accompanying and assisting the client in her day to day life with tasks as needed
• Cooking vegetarian and gluten-free food
• Pet care
• Administration of medication and regular stock-taking
• Attending appointments
• General housework and light gardening
• Occasional assistance with personal care
… and all sorts of other things! Most importantly, the right applicant will share her of love of adventure and the great outdoors, socialising and being an active member of the community.
The lady you’ll be caring for and supporting is a wheelchair user and, due to the nature of her conditions, her needs can fluctuate on a daily basis. She has an assistance dog to help with many tasks (and a cat who is friendly but not quite so helpful!), so you must be comfortable around animals.
Obviously you’ll need to have a caring personality and strong work ethic, and the successful applicant will be able to keep a level head in stressful situations, be adaptable in their role and responsive to the client’s needs; demonstrating a person-centred approach at all times.
If you think you’re the right person to join our friendly, caring team of PAs please apply today by sending a copy of your CV including information about your interests and hobbies to email@example.com.
All appointments are subject to appropriate DBS disclosure and satisfactory references.
• A caring disposition
• Genuine enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
• A clean, full driving licence and use of a car
• Appropriate training/experience
Pay and working hours:
Pay is £9.75/ hour on weekday day shifts, £10.75/hour for weekend day shifts and £8.73/hour for all night shifts. £40 for being on-call (8am-10pm) plus hourly rate if you are required to come in.
We are recruiting for weekend daytime and evening shifts as well as on-call.
Genders which may apply for this job – Female
Hours per week – 24-34
Hourly rate – £9.75-£10.75
Area – East Brighton
Driving licence required – Yes
Employer has pets – Yes
Employer is smoker – No
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.