PA required from 17/8 – 9 hrs per week – 3 hr shifts Tues/Weds/Thurs
Hello :) I am looking for a new personal assistant to join my team as one is sadly leaving. I'm looking for someone friendly, aware of LGBTQ+ issues and disability wise, and who also can be sociable but also understand if I'm feeling too exhausted for conversation as my illnesses fluctuate.
About the job:
Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9-12. Total hours: 9 hours, preferably long term
(although also looking for cover PAs on zero hour contracts who can do occasional cover, so feel free to apply if this is you!)
Interviews for as soon as possible. Start date: 17/8/21
Require a person with a car and valid driving license. Must be okay with taking a dog in the car.
Job is in Hollingdean, working with a queer, non binary (they/them pronouns), polyamorous (when safe enough I have partners stay over), autistic, ADHD (I require assistance to stay focussed on tasks and help with organisation), and disabled independent adult who lives with their anxious rescue dog. I have various health conditions that mean having assistance with daily living tasks is necessary and beneficial for coping with everyday life and living life to its full potential, included in this is some help with the dog and he is a nervous rescue dog who comes with his own set of needs - it’s important whoever applies is confident with anxious/reactive dogs when walking them and will listen to my instructions regarding this.
Daily tasks include:
- pet care (incl dog walking in all weathers)
- keeping the flat clean and tidy (washing up/laundry/hoovering/general tidying)
- food prep
- support with life admin
- sometimes going out to places
Pay is £9.45 p/h with statutory holiday and sick pay for hours worked. Payment will probably be next month or the month after depending how long is takes payroll to process the forms to register you.
- COVID SAFETY - ideally if you’re able to wear a mask during your shift when we’re inside (aside from taking it off to drink and for necessary things) that would be preferable, but I also understand not everyone is able to wear a mask for long periods.
Re smoking - I have put yes but i smoke rarely and always outside, and can not smoke around you. I do, however, vape indoors and need to be able to do that.
Genders which may apply for this job – Any
Hours per week – 9hrs per week/ 3hrs per day
Hourly rate – 9.45
Area – Brighton North
Driving licence required – Yes
Employer has pets – Yes
Employer is smoker – Yes
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.