PA Required for lady in her home environment.
PA required for a lady in her mid 50’s in her home environment.
Work duties will include:
o Prompting to take medication at the right times.
o Some domestic tasks e.g. laundry, housework, paperwork, hoovering.
o Meal Planning/ prompting.
o Assisting me to appointments
o Accessing the community
Encouragment to get up and go out.
Help with organising my day to day activities/appointments.
Positive can do attitude.
To be reasonably flexible.
To encourage me to get up and go out more.
Undertaking activities for the employer:
• Ensuring employers home is hygienic and safe.
Keeping within covid 19 guidelines around sanitising and face masks.
Establish and maintain effective communication
Keeping confidentally of the client
Must like dogs as theres two small dogs in the household (very friendly)
Within the clients home based in Brighton
Hours and Rate of pay:
7 hours a week @ £9.56 per hour
Either Monday 11am-1pm, Wednesday 11am-1pm, Friday 11am-2pm OR Monday 11am-2:30pm, Friday 11am-2:30pm.
Some flexibility is required around hospital appointments.
Requirements for applicant:
• Experience in Organisation skills
• Driver preffered but not essential
• Good sense of humour
• Ability to understand and deliver the needs of the employer
• Ability to undertake domestic activities
• Flexible, reliable and honest
• Good general fitness
• Must like dogs
• An enhanced DBS check will be required, proffered if already have one in place.
Genders which may apply for this job – Female
Hours per week – 7 hours per week
Hourly rate – £9.56
Area – Brighton Central
Driving licence required – No
Employer has pets – Yes
Employer is smoker – No
Required care experience – Medication training, Mental health
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.