Part Time Personal Assistant
Part time PA work available! I'm a 31 year old with ME/CFS, POTS, chronic pain and some anxiety/mental health issues. I need daily assistance to live my life. This includes help with personal care, food prep, organisation and cleaning. Food prep is a core part of the job so cooking skills are particularly sought after!
Due to current circumstances hygiene and social distancing practices are particularly important and this will be asked about in the interview
- 8 hours a week - ideally Wednesday and Thursday
- Shifts 11am-3pm
- Potential cover when other PAs are unable to work/are on leave
- In central-ish Brighton (near Coombe Road)
- £9.90hr + standard statutory holiday and sick pay (employed directly via Possability People)
- Semi flexible start date: in the next 2-4 weeks
- Ideally looking for someone who could commit for 6+ months but shorter term also considered
More about me and the role:
My health and energy levels are variable from day to day but I have been pretty much housebound for the last 4.5 years. I became fully bed-bound from January 2018 due to worsening symptoms and am just beginning to be able to get out of bed again. Currently, as I am bedridden with low energy levels, I need someone who can pick up on what to do and what I need without consistent verbal communication. I can communicate a list of tasks via text or the To Do app. I am pansexual/bisexual and non binary, so lLGBTQ+ applicants very much welcomed. I also eat meat and would need you to be comfortable cooking meat, fish and eggs and preparing food which meets the needs of my specific diet. Although I'm not so able to do these things currently I'm into drawing, crafts, feminist/queer/left politics, sci fi, tv and films, cooking, gardening and plants.
If you're interested please send a CV and any extra information you wish to include to email@example.com
Genders which may apply for this job – Any
Hours per week – 8
Hourly rate – £9.90
Area – Central Brighton
Driving licence required – No
Employer has pets – Yes
Employer is smoker – No
Required care experience – Personal care
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.