Personal Assistant for young woman in Bevendean
I am a young woman in Bevendean who has been diagnosed with autism and ADHD (among others), and am looking for a personal assistant.
The role will include support with the following:
• managing health conditions
• maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle
• implementing and maintaining routines
• keeping up with housework
• attending healthcare appointments
• managing timekeeping
• working towards long-term goals
The rate of pay is £10 an hour. There are currently 6 hours available (2 x 3 hour shifts from 10am to 1pm on weekdays). We can discuss which weekdays you are available for work, but the shifts must be at the times stated, as routine is very important for me.
My interests include, crafting, gaming, and in-depth discussion of televisions shows. I use the pronouns she/her, and identify as a nerd. I love animals and have been a vegan for 16 years! I look forward to hearing from you!! ^_^
Genders which may apply for this job – Any
Hours per week – 6 hours a week
Hourly rate – £10
Area – Brighton East
Driving licence required – No
Employer has pets – No
Employer is smoker – No
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.