Personal Assistant required in the BN41 area of Brighton
To support my outgoing and pleasant teenage son with mobility needs live an independent life by supporting him in his transition to college.
As well as mobility needs, he is hard of hearing and suffers with various other medical issues. He enjoys film, comic books and video games, as well as taking the family dog for a walk and baking treats.
This role would be best suited to a responsible, caring and patient individual who possess excellent communication skills and can be relied upon to maintain excellent timekeeping skills.
3 hours per week to be worked on either a Monday, Tuesday or Thursday afternoon. Additional hours are often available during holiday periods.
£10.00 per hour during weekdays. Weekend rates may differ and are to be discussed during an interview.
· Accompanying and supporting my son in accessing the community.
· To instil a level of motivation and encouragement to remain outgoing and communicative.
· A DBS check will be required. The expense will be met by your employer.
· You must be an enthusiastic individual, as well as reliable, punctual and flexible, with a positive attitude and patient manner.
· Experience in a similar role is desirable, training will be provided around current needs as required.
· An ability to maintain confidentially and be non-judgmental.
· Possess a keen ability to identify issues and risks which may not be immediately apparent.
Genders which may apply for this job – Any
Hours per week – 3 hours per week
Hourly rate – £10
Area – Hove
Driving licence required – No
Employer has pets – Yes
Employer is smoker – No
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.