Private PA required – Working 3 to 5 days a week / 15-20 hours per week
I am looking for a personal assistant (self employed) to support a LGBTQ male living at home, 15-20 hours per week. I suffer from both physical and mental medical conditions and require someone that can assist regularly. I am not physically disabled and I am a very independent person. A lot of the help I need is in getting everyday stuff done on a daily basis.
• Managing a busy weekly schedule, and travel arrangements
• Researching and coordinating activities or events to attend
• Booking various doctor appointments, and leasing with medical secretaries
• Online research when necessary
• Helping to buy and prepare food daily
• Record keeping and filing.
• Helping to put together and manage the household
It is essential that you have experience working as a PA for private individuals. You will need to have an excellent level of spoken and written English, and be able to organise and manage your own time and workload. Ideally able to work longer term (12+ months) but I will consider people who are available for a minimum of 6 months. Available ASAP is ideal.
You would have completed Support With Confidence Training and be registered with Brighton & Hove City Council as a PA (or willing to do so upon starting the position).
Genders which may apply for this job – Any
Hours per week – 15-20 hours per week
Hourly rate – £10 (negotiable / self employed)
Area – Hove
Driving licence required – Yes
Employer has pets – No
Employer is smoker – No
Required care experience – Medication training, Mental health
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.