Resourceful PA Required
Looking to recruit a patient and reliable support worker for regular weekly sessions, with initiative and flexibility required. To offer general household support and care to a creative female based in Kemptown.
Looking for an individual with a strong person-centered approach who is conscious of responding appropriately to the impact of a fluctuating health pattern.
This practical and highly varied role requires a diverse skillset. The job includes support with:
- general household and life tasks
- organisation of my living space
- paperwork and letter writing
- art and creative endeavours and potentially outdoor activities
- possibly to accompany me to appointments and medication collection in London
The final rate of pay is subject to increase after a successful probationary period in relation with experience - starting from £8.91 for those aged 23 and over (£8.36 for under 23) (depending PAYE or SE)
DBS check and references are requested.
Please email your contact details and cover letter
Genders which may apply for this job – Any
Hours per week – 8-9hrs per week minimum (with additional hours available)
Hourly rate – £8.36-.91 upwards ~ pay dependent on experience & increases on completing probation period
Area – Brighton Central, Brighton East
Driving licence required – No
Employer has pets – Yes
Employer is smoker – No
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.