Summer holiday special needs nanny required
We require a nanny to look after our son for occasional days over the school summer holidays. He has a diagnosis of Autism with an associated severe learning disability, and therefore needs to be cared for in our home.
Our son is 6 years old and attends a local special school. He is a very happy and affectionate boy, but has some additional needs especially around familiar environments and routines. He is currently semi verbal (so communicates in simple spoken words).
We also have two other children, and both parents work full time.
o Occasional full days in the school holidays
o Occasional babysitting (optional)
• Pay - £10.80 per hour for weekdays, £11.80 at weekends.
• Start date - 28 July 2021
• General supervision
• Personal care
• Meal preparation
• Possible outings e.g. to the park (a car is available to use)
• Activities in the home (e.g. painting, playing in the garden, etc).
• Previous experience of this type of role not required
• Caring attitude
• Good sense of humour!
• Flexible, reliable and honest
• Enhanced DBS check (not a problem if this is not already in place, can be organised prior to commencement)
Genders which may apply for this job – Female
Hours per week – Ad hoc hours
Hourly rate – £10.80-£11.80
Area – Hove
Driving licence required – No
Employer has pets – No
Employer is smoker – No
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.