Urgent PA Cover required min 2 weeks
PA cover for minimum of two weeks, Mondays, a Thursday and Fridays (only three or 4 shifts needed over the coming two weeks but would love to keep someone on for if cover work is needed). Shift are 9am-1pm. Car needed.
Job is in Hollingdean, working with a queer, non binary, autistic and disabled independent adult who lives with their anxious rescue dog. I have various health conditions that mean having assistance with daily living tasks is necessary and beneficial for coping with everyday life and living life to its full potential, included in this is some help with the dog and he is a nervous rescue dog who comes with his own set of needs - it’s important whoever applies is confident with anxious/reactive dogs when walking them and will listen to my instructions regarding this.
Daily tasks include:
- pet care (incl dog walking in all weathers)
- keeping the flat clean and tidy (washing up/laundry/hoovering/general tidying)
- food prep
- support with life admin
- sometimes going out to places
Pay is £9.45 p/h with statutory holiday and sick pay. Ideally it would be awesome to keep one or two people on the books when my regular PA is back at work as people who could be contacted in case cover is needed, but it’s not a requirement for the job. Payment will probably be next month or the month after depending how long is takes payroll to process the forms to register you.
- COVID SAFETY - ideally if you’re able to wear a mask during your shift when we’re inside (aside from taking it off to drink and for necessary things) that would be preferable, but I also understand not everyone is able to wear a mask for long periods. I also would ask that anyone who applies is being somewhat careful regarding social distancing still, or at least will be while working with me as I am vulnerable.
Shifts would be Thursday 29th, maybe Friday 30th, Monday 3rd and Friday 7th.
Genders which may apply for this job – Any
Hours per week – 4 hrs per shift - 3 or 4 shifts probably
Hourly rate – £9.45
Area – Brighton North
Driving licence required – Yes
Employer has pets – Yes
Employer is smoker – No
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.